Friday, August 15, 2008

STILL TIME TO INFLUENCE TOD STORY & CHARACTERS!

Though the Tournament of Death is now entering its second week, there's still plenty of time for readers to influence the character mix and the story line.

One way is by voting for your favorite characters in the Tournament of Death Blog polls in the blog's right hand column.  (If you're reading that blog now, as opposed to the Stephen D. Sullivan blog or one of my other posting venues, you should see that poll to your right!)

Another way is to leave a comment on this message in the blog, telling me what you like (or don't like) and what you'd like to see more of (or less of).

And you can always email me and let me know what you think directly.

I'm having a great time with this, and I hope you are, too.  Look for more TOD info and press releases to come!  With more than a week to go, there's still plenty of time for carnage and other fun!

No comments: